Superstring 2006 Superstring 2006

Good Remake

Sounds better than the version of 1996. I'm not a fan of trance, you must know I like it harder!!! But this sounds good. You made it on Fruity Loops. You are so lucky. I only have a cheap Music Maker... But I'll not write 'bout me. ;) Nice work, dude,

P.S. Check out my stuff. hehe

DJ South Pole - Distator DJ South Pole - Distator

Great Hardstyle or Hardcore...?

Is that Hardcore?

Because of the speed it's like Hardstyle.
No problem, I like it! On of the best track here I've ever heard. Congratulations guy. ;)

Make only Hardstyle & Gabber, that are the styles who are compitable to you! Is compatible right written?

Keep up the work!

Dj-South-Pole responds:

Yess That´s Is Hardecore :D, Hehe Thx. IOkej Hardstyle Is Good To :D Bye Bye

Butterfly soul Butterfly soul

Ähm... not really a hit. <:(

Yes, it's not very fantastic, but you have a style. That's the most important. But it's more like a mix of acid samples and lounge-music-speed. I gave you a 5 because I don't like it very much, but I gave you higher points in orginality etc. because I feel you've put good work into.

stnj responds:

ty man its my first REAL work i think for upcoming works i should make it faster but i do appreaciate your review and rating

DJ South Pole- Its A Dream DJ South Pole- Its A Dream

Great song, but only...

...the bass drum and the bass isn't as much compitable to this song as like a harder bass-drum. But it was very good. Not the style I like but I think you've spent a lot of time in it.

I know about the East Clubbers. They're polish dJ's. ;)

One question I have to you:
With what music maker program do you work?

Dj-South-Pole responds:

Yess I Know, But I have No Moore Sampels Left That So I Take One And That Kicks Sucka But Thx